Information on the protection of personal data
Mentor HRM Małgorzata Banaśkiewicz based at Geodetów 1, 35-328 Rzeszów as a personal data administrator, collects your personal data obtained during the conclusion of the contract with you and during its duration, in particular:
1. the name(s) and surname(s), e-mail address, contact address, company of the represented entity, telephone number, position,
We collect your Personal Data for the following purposes:
2. the conclusion and performance of the contract between us and the provision of our services to you,
3. fulfilling the obligations provided for by law, including in particular issuing and storing invoices and accounting documents, as well as for archiving purposes
4. protection of the rights of Mentor HRM Małgorzata Banaśkiewicz in accordance with the law, including in particular the recovery of overdue payments within the framework of debt collection and court proceedings,
5. carrying out marketing activities and sending commercial communications if you have given your separate consent.
6. in order to respond to your inquiry, subject to your consent
Mentor HRM Małgorzata Banaśkiewicz may transfer Personal Data to the following third parties for the purposes indicated in this document:
7. entities with whom he has concluded a contract of cooperation (“Data Processor") in order to perform the contract between us, fulfil our obligations under the law, protect our rights under the law and a legitimate interest in the meaning of the regulations on personal data protection; in particular, Mentor HRM Małgorzata Banaśkiewicz may transfer your Personal Data to entities such as: employed entities, banks, debt collection companies, entities providing accounting services, companies providing postal and courier services, companies with which we cooperate in order to provide marketing services. Such entities will be obliged under the agreements concluded with Mentor HRM Małgorzata Banaśkiewicz to apply appropriate security, technical and organizational measures to protect Personal Data and process them only in accordance with the instructions provided by Mentor HRM Małgorzata Banaśkiewicz,
8. supervisory authorities, authorities and other third parties; where necessary for the purposes indicated above and to fulfil legal obligations, Personal Data may be transferred to supervisory authorities, courts and other authorities (e.g. tax and law enforcement authorities), independent external advisors (e.g. auditors) or entities providing services.
Users’ rights with regard to personal data
9. you have the right to demand from the Administrator an access to the data concerning you, their correction, deletion or restriction of processing. You have the right to object to the processing and the right to transfer data;
10. You have the right to withdraw the consent granted for the processing of data.
11.You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority competent for personal data protection.
12. The Administrator does not intend to transfer your data to a third country or to international organisations.
13. The provision of data is voluntary, but necessary for the performance of the service. Failure to provide personal data will make it impossible to provide the service.
14. Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision making, including profiling.
15. Personal data will be stored by Mentor HRM Małgorzata Banaśkiewicz only for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data are collected, to perform the obligations arising from the law, maximum for the period of securing the materials necessary for legal proceedings (including tax) and until the possible statute of limitations of claims of the State and Mentor HRM Małgorzata Banaśkiewicz.
About Cookies Policy
The website collects automatically the information contained in cookies files.
Cookies are text files archived on the devices of website users. They usually contain information about the address of the page from which they come from, a unique number and expiry date.
The website uses two types of cookies. These are session and permanent cookies. The former ones are archived only until the browser is switched off. Permanent cookies are stored for the time specified in the parameters of the file or until the user removes them.
Cookies are used for the following purposes:
– Personalizing the user’s needs,
– Time saving of some search settings,
-Correct operation of the chat communicator